ACES 3-2-1 Fall 2021 Student Update Week 12
From Brianna Gregg
…Read more Less…
- National First-Generation Day Celebration Join the Office of Minority Student Affairs and our campus partners in celebrating our First-Generation students, staff, faculty, and alumni! To learn more about the exciting events, giveaways, and programs we have in store, visit go.illinois.edu/FirstGenDay21! November 8, 1–5 pm
- Test before and after Fall Break if you are planning to travel.
- The CDC says travel can increase your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. We recommend everyone (even those who are fully vaccinated) utilize our on-campus COVID-19 test sites to take a test before and after you travel, especially if you are planning to be around anyone who is not fully vaccinated or in a high-risk category.
- If you are not yet fully vaccinated, you will be required to take an on-campus COVID-19 test on Saturday, Nov. 27 or Sunday, Nov. 28 in order to have building access on Monday, Nov. 29. As a reminder, employees are not required to test on their day off. They should test on their first day back.
- On-campus testing sites will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 25 and Friday, Nov. 26 but will have expanded hours until 6 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 28.
- Current-day agriculture looks a lot different than it did in the past. The agriculture industry is constantly making new advances that help current-day agriculture to be more efficient and profitable. With these advances come new jobs in the industry, other than farming. Join Ag Tech companies to discover what 21st-century jobs look like in the agriculture industry. "What Does Modern Ag Have to Offer" will be held on November 10th, 2021 from 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM in the Heritage Room at ACES Library. - To register visit: https://illinois.joinhandshake.com/events/792737/share_preview