…Read more Less…
LEITC is accountable for:
- Providing a cohesive strategy for advanced technology support in the Library;
- Building on core technologies and leveraging campus and Library advanced technologies currently available and in development;
- Aligning advanced technology support operations to improve user experience;
- Facilitating advancement of shared campus and Library advanced technology initiatives;
- Serving as the Library’s primary point of contact for campus initiatives to advanced technologies, including Data Science Initiative, NCSA and Cline Center for Democracy, and the Siebel Center for Design (SC4D);
- Coordinating communication and engagement opportunities with Library faculty and staff, affiliates and related committees.