International Cooking Show - February 15th, 2023
From Alexus Kreft
Kang Keaw Wan Recipe (modified from Lobo) + Crispy fried chicken skin
1. 1 Pack of Green Curry Paste from Lobo
2. 250 grams of your choice of meat
3. 240 ml. of coconut milk
4. 240 ml. of water
5. Thai eggplant
6. Sweet basil leaves (Optional)
7. Kaffir lime leaves (Optional)
8. Chili (Optional)
9. Fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce
10. Self-rising flour from Gogi
11. Chicken skin
12. Vegetable oil
1. Heat a skillet and add 1 cup (240 ml.) coconut milk together with contents Green Curry Paste from Lobo
2. Add 250 g. sliced beef or chicken and stir-fry until done. Add 1 cup (240 ml.) water and bring to a boil. For tastier and creamier curry, substitute water for coconut milk or milk.
3. Add some eggplant, sweet basil leaves, kaffir lime leave and chili (optional).
4. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
5. Cut chicken skin into small pieces and mix with self-rising flours and water
6. Bring oil to medium-high heat
7. Fried until golden brown