Highlighting content on your Illinois Experts profile
From Mark Zulauf
…Read more Less…
It is possible to highlight up to 5 publications so that they appear first in the list of research output on the profile overview (this is the default view when first navigating to a profile).
1. Log in to Illinois Experts using your NetID and active directory password.
2. Click on the “edit profile” button next to your profile photo/avatar to open the profile editing window.
3. Select “Highlighted content” in the menu on the left side of the editing window.
4. Select the open-book icon and click the plus button to open a search bar.
5. Begin typing the title of the desired work, and then select that work from the resulting list.
6. Repeat step 5 to highlight additional works (a maximum of 5 may be selected).
7. Click the “save” button before closing the editing window.
Other types of content (activities, honors, press/media items, etc.) may also be highlighted in this way. Although changes will generally appear on the public portal within a few minutes, in rare cases it may take up to a day for the changes to appear. Highlighted content will only be prioritized on the lists that appear in the profile overview.