EXT Comms: Creating Website Events
From Judy Bingman
The headline hook (why should I care)
About the issue
About the event
About the intended audience
About the speaker
About the details
- · Cost
- · Registration Deadline
- · Eligible Audience (Age, location, prerequisites)
- · What to Bring
- · Registration Link
- · Accommodation Statement
Get more involved
- · What is Federation
- · What is Master Gardeners/Master Naturalist/Money Mentors
- · How to join 4-H
Check out other Extension events
Title of Event Format
- Name of Specific Event | County Name
- Name of Specific Event | Series Name
- Year Annual Event | County Name
- If an event is held on consecutive dates, you may extend an event over two days if participation in the first day is needed for the second day.
- If an event is held on consecutive dates and a person can come at any time to either days, create a new event for the second day.
- If an event is held one day a week for several weeks and a person can come to any or all of the events, create a new event for each date of the series.
- If an event is held one day a week for several weeks and a person must be at the first to attend additional dates, create one event, or create multiple events with clear instructions that participation is limited to those who attended previous sessions.